Publisher: Que Publishing
Publication Date: October 03, 2015
Binding: Kobo eBook
Written by Paul McFedries, a leading expert in explaining new Microsoft and Apple technologies, this friendly, intuitive guide will walk you through every task you'll want to perform. Every task is presented step-by-step, using carefully annotated, full-color screenshots, all numbered so you'll never get lost or confused. Everything's clearly organized in modular, self-contained chapters that'll help you get great results with Office 2016 in no time.
From formatting to data visualization, calendars and email to collaboration with Windows users, McFedries covers all you'll need to know. Throughout, he offers helpful tips, lists, workarounds for Office's limitations, and quick solutions to the problems you're most likely to encounter. If you want instant answers for maximum productivity, here they are!
• Master core skills you can use in every Office 2016 for Mac program
• Quickly create visual documents with advanced formatting and graphics
• Build complex documents with columns, footnotes, headers, and tables
• Enter and organize Excel data more accurately and efficiently
• Quickly move, copy, delete, and format large amounts of data with Excel ranges
• Use charts to make data more visual, intuitively understandable, and actionable
• Add pizzazz to ...