Publisher: Romana Van Lissum
Publication Date: July 02, 2015
Binding: Kobo eBook
“How To Be a Food Server in a Pub and Make Big Tips” focuses on showing you the food serving side of working in a pub, bar, show lounge and any other liquor serving establishment.
There are many important aspects to this job and Romana breaks them all down for you in detail. Food service in a pub is different than serving in a family restaurant and after reading this book, you’ll understand the high level of responsibility. No need to worry! With all the advice and more, right here at your fingertips, you’ll end up with happy, repeat customers and a pocket-full of tips!
How to Make Yourself the TOP Earner
Sales Strategies and Up-Selling
Important Tips for Running Tabs
Securing a Tip
- Tips to Help Put Extra Cash in Your Pocket
- How to Spot Fake Identification
- 23 Ways You Can Protect Yourself From Losing Money
- How to Gain and Keep a “Regular” Customer
- Asking Customers for Identification
- Important Safety Tips at Your Job
And much, much more...