Publisher: Erik Kopp
Publication Date: December 14, 2015
Binding: Kobo eBook
A Survival Guide To Getting The Most Work Done You Can In The Least Amount of Time
Do you find yourself with more time-consuming work to do in less time than ever?
Are you constantly under time pressure to get "urgent" things out? And then answer a bunch of endless what-if questions that require you to refigure everything out over and over again "urgently"?
Wouldn't it be good if you had "more resources" to help you out with these endless tedious tasks?
This is definitely possible using automated tools you already have. And this is not complicated.
The fact is, common software you already have provides a great tool to turbo-boost your productivity. MS Excel is the perfect tool for managing and analyzing large amounts of information instantly and accurately. Most people use Excel for simple spreadsheets, tables and charts. Some use it for financial data. But it can do so much more to help you out in your daily grind.
This book will provide you with step-by-step guidance on:
• How to instantly create a spreadsheet which lists files in any drive or folder.
• How to compare lists and look up information in seconds and with no mistakes.
• How to use forms to create thousands of documents with just one click.
• How to convert a simple list into a workable spreadsheet.
• How to find and present information as soon as someone asks for it.
The additional resources you need to get your work done are right at your finger tips.
You can do this too - even if you've never done it before.
Give it a try - You will see your productivity, your value, and your stress-level improve!