Excel 2007 Dashboards & Reports For Dummies fills the gap between handling data and synthesizing data into meaningful reports. This title shows readers how to think about their data in ways other than columns and rows.
What are the most meaningful ways to show trending? How do you show relationships in data? When is showing variances more valuable than showing actual data values? How do you deal with outliers? How do you bucket data in the most meaningful way. How do you show impossible amounts of data without inundating your audience? In Excel 2007 Dashboards & Reports For Dummies, readers get answers to all these questions.
Part technical manual, part analytical guidebook; this title will help Excel users go from reporting data with simple tables full of dull numbers, to creating high-impact reports and dashboards that will wow management both visually and substantively. This book offers a comprehensive review of a wide array of technical and analytical concepts that will help users create meaningful reports and dashboards. After reading this book, the reader will be able to:
* Analyze large amounts of data and report their data in a meaningful way
* Get better visibility into data from different perspectives
* Quickly slice data into various views on the fly
* Automate redundant reporting and analyses
* Create eye-catching visualizations
* Create impressive dashboards and What-If analyses