Publisher: Insight Health Communications
Publication Date: October 11, 2017
Binding: Kobo eBook
High cholesterol is a silent killer that puts you at risk for life-threatening diseases, such as heart attack and stroke. Whether you have just been diagnosed with high cholesterol, have been struggling with it for some time and are looking for new ideas to manage the condition, or have a family history of high cholesterol and want to reduce the risk, this book is the perfect solution for you.
Medical treatment for high cholesterol may not address the actual causes of your high cholesterol or provide a long-term solution. With this book, you will develop a comprehensive understanding of the disease and learn how to lower cholesterol naturally.
By reading this book you will learn:
• The risk factors, causes and diseases related to high cholesterol
• Simple lifestyle changes to lower LDL (the bad cholesterol) and increase HDL (the good cholesterol)
• Cholesterol-lowering diet plans
• A new shopping list and cooking tips
• Home remedies to reduce cholesterol
And much more!
Don’t wait for the devastating complications that come with high cholesterol to come knocking on your door. This book will help you regain control of your health and help you start lowering cholesterol for good.
Download your copy of Cholesterol: The Natural Solution now!