If your anger, or that of a loved one, is out of control and threatening your life and livelihood, you need the calm, clear, and understanding help you’ll find in Anger Management For Dummies.
This concise and practical guidebook shares specific anger management methods, skills, and exercises that will help you identify the sources of your anger and release yourself from their grip. You’ll find out how to:
- Defuse your anger before it strikes
- Express your feelings calmly
- Respond rather than react
- Prevent anger incidents in the future
- Release healthy anger in a healthy way
- Confess your anger in a journal
- Use anger constructively
- Get beyond old anger through forgiveness
Complete with coverage of road rage, air rage, office rage, and dealing with angry children, Anger Management for Dummies gives you the tools you need to overcome your anger and live a happier, more productive life.