Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Publication Date: October 17, 2016
Binding: Kobo eBook
More than 800 high-yield Q&A provide the preparation you need to ace the ABA BASIC Examination
Here’s a great way to boost your confidence – and your score -- on the high-stakes American Board of Anesthesiology BASIC Exam. This powerful, results-oriented review delivers more than 800 questions and answers that cover a wide range of topics found on the ABA BASIC exam outline. Each question comes complete with a detailed answer explanation for both the correct and incorrect answer choices, along with references to essential texts to facilitate further study.
Anesthesiology Self-Assessment and Board Review: BASIC Exam is the perfect resource to supplement your daily reading in addition to the intense, streamlined study you want in the weeks and months before the exam.
Here’s why this is the best Q&A review for the ABA BASIC Exam:
• 800+ questions and answers cover the breadth of topics found on the exam
• Rich full-color presentation includes numerous clinically relevant drawings and photos
• Focuses on what you must know to pass the exam, enabling you to maximize your study time
• Content is based on the ABA BASIC Exam outline, so you know you are studying the most relevant, up-to-date material possible
• Detailed answer explanations for both correct and incorrect answers provide concept-clarifying “whys” behind each answer