Discover Germany with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this beautiful country before you've even packed your case - admire art and architecture in Berlin, walk the medieval streets of Rothenburg ob der Tauber, visit the fairy-tale Schloss Neuschwanstein, sample delicious Riesling wines in the Mosel Valley or stop off for a beer at the Hofbr uhaus - Munich's most famous beer hall.
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to love Germany- romantic castles, history, national parks, music - what will yours be?
- See Germany from a different angle - 36 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the country
- A year-long calendar of events in Germany gives a selection of local celebrations and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff- get ready, get around and stay safe
- Over 20 detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each region, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Naumburg Dom, the Zwinger, Eisenach-Wartburg, Residenz in W rzburg, K lner Dom, Schloss Nymphenburg, Residenz in Munich, Museumsinsel and Heidelberg Castle
- Covers Baden-W rttemberg, Bavaria, Berlin, Brandenburg, Hesse, Lower Saxony, Hamburg and Bremen, Mecklenburg-Lower Pomerania, Munich, North Rhine-Westphalia, Rhineland Palatinate and Saarland, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Schleswig-Holstein and Thuringia
DK Eyewitness Travel Germany is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Germany.
DK Eyewitness- Silver award-winner in the Wanderlu